12th Commerce paves the way for the bright future that students and parents think of. The Commerce stream is chosen by many after their 10th boards owing to several reasons. But to crack the final 12th exams is not an easy road to conquer. Students have to understand the subjects, have a clear understanding, and choose the right career-best for them. Here we will provide an overview of the CBSE 12th Commerce subjects, some tips to score well, and career options after 12th. Let’s get started!
12th Commerce Subjects
The base of the 11th is carried forward on the 12th. All the subjects have equal weightage, and so equal importance has to be given to all. Here are theCBSE 12th Commerce subjects:
- Part A- Financial Statement Analysis
- Part B- Project Work
- Part A- Principles and Functions of management
- Part B- Business Finance and Marketing
- Part C- Project Work
- Part A- Introductory Microeconomics
- Part B- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Part C- Project Work
- Relations and Functions
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Linear programming and
Mathematics, Information Practice, Physical Education are all optional subjects from which you can choose. Rest all are mandatory, along with English.
Tips For Scoring High In Icse 12th Commerce Classes
Students must understand the importance of the 12th boards for their future. So here we list down some of the tips that they can follow to score good marks in their ICSE 12th Commerce Classes:
- Study, Revise, Sleep and Repeat! Yes, this is what you must do. Firstly, have a clear understanding of concepts. So, for that, you must study hard. Allocate fixed studying hours each day.
- Revising what you have studied and making notes is also very essential. So, this will help you in remembering it better.
- Proper Sleep is most needed for a calm and composed mind. Balance your study and sleep hours so that not one of them is disturbed. In fact, just before the exams, make sure to have a sound sleep so that you don’t be sleep deprived and mess up the paper.
- A positive mind is what makes half the battle win. Have confidence and belief in yourself.
- Time management of the subjects, topics, sleeping, eat, and fun routine all has to be given importance. It is not good to study all day long. Ensure having eat, sleep, and fun gaps so that it refreshes your mind.
Career Options After 12th Commerce
There are a lot of many career options that students can choose after their ICSE 12th Commerce Classes. The professional courses taken by the students include:
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
- Bachelors of commerce (B. Com)
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Other Diploma and Certified courses
Keep in mind, none of them is as simple as you might have heard. Each of the degrees requires time, study, and effort from your end. So, choose the degree option you want for your bright future.